Friday, January 1, 2010

Dear 2010: I'm here for the party


Hi guys! A.J. here!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope you all are feeling great about 2010 because I think it's going to be a pretty awesome year.

Mama tried to put me to bed before midnight last night, but I was determined to be part of the celebration, so I woke up for a snack at 10:55, just a few minutes before East Coast Midnight. I may not be able to count yet, but I got to participate in the countdown and score my first new years smooch from Mama.

So far 2010 has been pretty good to me. I had a yummy breakfast of brown rice cereal, bananas and pears. Then Mama stripped me down to my diaper and took some goofy pictures of me. Now I'm chilling in my jumperoo and hoping Mama forgets to put me to bed on time tonight so that I can stay up and cheer on the Gators in the Sugar Bowl.

I hope you will come visit my blog often in 2010 because Mama says she is resolving to post more often so my friends and family can keep on all the ways I'm changing!


Bring it on 2010! Show me what you got!

1 comment:

justem said...

Oh AJ. I should have known your Mama would be all creative with a cute New Years photo! At our house we were lucky to get a single photo without a crabby, snotty baby!! Happy New Year! :)