Sunday, January 31, 2010

1.31.10: Dear Miri: GET BETTER!

Hi guys! A.J. here.
This picture is old, but it one of my favorites of me and my girlfriend Miri.
She isn't feeling very good right now, so I wanted to post this and tell her that I hope she feels better very very soon.
Or maybe she read my post about wanting to be Doogie Howser and now she is doing the whole hospital thing to try and be smarter than me!
Whatever the motivation, Mama and I are hoping Miri is all better very soon so we can hang out together again!


1 comment:

justem said...

Dear AJ. When you were in the hospital, did they make you sleep in a cage????? Because I have to sleep in a cage. And it's kind of cool because it's like I'm a tiget. ROAR. but not that cool. So don't you go eating any more dairy...no cage for you! Thanks for leaving me a message. My night is no good. I keep throwing up. Maybe they'll figure out what is wrong with me tomorrow!