Monday, January 18, 2010

1.18.10: A Lesson in Napping

Hi guys! A.J. here.
Mama is always trying to drill into me the importance of naptime. To be honest, I think it's kind of over rated. I mean, I am sure I am missing out on all sorts of fun things when Mama takes me into that dark bedroom and puts me down in the crib. In fact, sometimes I get quite loud in expressing my discontent about naptime.

But this afternoon, I missed out on my afternoon nap because we were at the grocery store and I was too entertained by the bumpy cart ride to sleep. As a result, here is what I looked like at 5:00 tonight:

Yes, I was a little tired. And a little crabby. And I really just wanted to snuggle with Mama so I missed out on my normal fun evening activities. Maybe I'll take this lesson into consideration tomorrow when it's nap time.

Maybe.
But probably not.

No comments: