Thursday, January 14, 2010

1.14.10: Just an Ordinary Day, Except for the Part where I Crawled


Hi Guys! A.J. here.
After such an eventful week, I am happy to report today was pretty boring.
It was the normal Thursday.
Mama got up and showered while Daddy was still home to watch me.
Daddy left for work and I hung out on the floor with Mama.
And then, I crawled.
Well, sort of.
It was more of an army crawl with my legs dragging behind me, but Mama was still very excited.
I don't have the heart to tell her that I have no intention of doing it again any time soon, especially if she has the camera nearby.

Speaking of pictures, that's me up there after my bath all wrapped up in my monkey hooded towel. Tonight I decided that bathtime would be even more fun if I wasn't the only one getting wet, so I did lots of kicking and splashing and got Mama soaked too.

Like I said, just an ordinary day.
:)