Thursday, January 21, 2010

1.21.10: Toys We Love: Moose


Hi guys! A.J. here!
I am happy to report today was a much better day than yesterday.
I am still feeling a little under the weather, and would like to apologize to everyone at Hobby Lobby for the very stinky diaper I made while Mama was shopping this morning.
But the good news is I SLEPT last night...for 10 whole hours!
(and I took a nice little nap while we were out running errands)

I want to tell you today about my friend Moose. He is currently my very favorite pal.
We roll around on the floor together and I like to take him everywhere I go, even to church!
The main reason I love Moose is because he has lots of spots for me to chew on. I find his purple ears especially tasty and his legs make a fun crinkle noise when I gnaw on them. Moose also has a couple of rings on his tail that are very easy for me to hold on to.

I think everyone should have a moose just like mine!

No comments: