Sunday, January 10, 2010

01.10.10: A.J. Meets THE SNOWMAN!




Hey guys A.J. here!!
What a weekend I have had! Mama and Daddy took me to see an 18 foot tall snowman!
Now that is something you only see in Wisconsin!
This snowman is so famous, he even has a facebook page. According to the facebook page the wind blew Frosty's hat off right after we left. It's a good thing we weren't there when that happened. A baby could get hurt with a hat like that flying around!

Mama was a little worried about having me outside in the cold, but I loved it! I giggled when the wind blew and I thought it was hysterical that Mama was running with me to get me back in the car. The only downside was having to wear socks on my hands because I apparently don't have any mittens and the snowsuit I was wearing didn't have mittens attached.

Meeting the giant snowman is exhausting. I think I'll spend the rest of the afternoon napping!

No comments: