Monday, January 4, 2010

01.04.10: Life with a MWAC


Hey guys, A.J. here.

Today was just your ordinary Monday and so you'd think my mama wouldn't have any pictures to share. But you'd be wrong. Sometimes it's not easy living with a MWAC (that's Mama With A Camera for those of you who are not in the know).

My mama takes pictures of EVERYTHING. Really. I can't even drool in peace. This constant photo taking is really motivating me to learn to crawl. I need a way to get away from the camera.

In the meantime, here are a few pictures Mama snapped this afternoon while I was trying to roll my way across the living room floor.


Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

justem said...

Those PJs rock!!

Barb said...

Seriously loving how blue his eyes look.

Steph said...

em- children's place.
barb- thanks. sometimes they look grey but today they were blue :)