Sunday, January 24, 2010

1.24.10: Did Ya Miss Me?

Hi guys! A.J. here!
Sorry I had to go away for a couple of days.
My Mama and Daddy have been very busy the past couple of days so I wasn't able to get them to help me update this blog.

We've had a pretty good weekend around here. My tummy is still not quite right, so I get to eat lots of bananas. Doctors orders! That picture up there shows you how excited I am about those bananas!

Saturday was a really fun day for me! I got to see my Miss Amanda! Miss Amanda came to take care of me while Mama and Daddy were working at the bridal show.

Wasn't their booth cool? I just don't understand why they didn't put any pictures of *me* in the slideshow. So anyway, they went to the show and I stayed home with Miss Amanda and showed her all of the new skills I have since the last time she came to visit. I also showed her what an awesome napper I am, taking two 2 hour naps while she was here. I think Mama might be a little upset about that because she says I never nap that long for her!

And since I slept so well for Miss Amanda yesterday, I decided that I didn't need to sleep too much last night. I'm not sure why but Mama didn't seem too excited to wake up with me at 4:30 this morning. The good part of waking up so early was that we got to go to early church. Mama likes early church because I am at least 60 years younger than most of the other attendees and those older people seem to really like me. They don't even give me any looks when I make noises.

So that was my weekend.
Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

justem said...

Hey AJ. Miri here.
Glad your tummy is doing better.
I am QUITE jealous that you get to eat so many bananas. They are my favorite fruit. My silly doctor still won't let me eat any.

When will I see you next??? Will you be home in a couple weeks when I come to visit Auntie Barb and Uncle Brad??