Tuesday, January 5, 2010

01.05.10: People We Love: Grandma Kristine

Hey Guys! A.J. here!
Did you know that today is a very special day??
It's my Grandma Kristine's Birthday!

Mama took this picture of us together over Christmas when we got to spend lots of time snuggling together.

My Grandma Kristine is great for many reasons. She gives awesome gum massages, which are very important to teething babies. She has her own collection of baby spoons which came in handy when I was showing off my solid food eating skills. And she even let Mama go back to bed a couple of mornings while we were visiting and I wasn't doing so hot on the sleeping front.

I am sad that I can't see my Grandma Kristine on her birthday, but hopefully she will check this blog and know that I love her (and Mama and Daddy do too!)

Happy Birthday Grandma!
See you soon!!

No comments: