Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1.20.10: A Pretty Crappy Day

Disclaimer: Mama says I'm not allowed to say crap or crappy. In fact, I often hear her say things like, "Oh Crap...A.J. you're not allowed to say crap..." But today she's making a "crap" exemption because it truly is the best word to describe our day.

That picture above is me at the doctor this morning. Mama brought me in after I did more than my fair share of pooping yesterday. We're talking like a dozen dirty diapers yesterday people! And then this morning I had 4 gross ones before 9 am! It didn't help of course that Mama was sick too, and Daddy was out of town for work.
So Mama thought it might be a good idea to check in with the doctor.

It turns out I lost 7 ounces in the past week due to all of my diaper activity. The doctor wasn't too worried though. In fact, she told mama that I should eat lots and lots of bananas until my belly is better. Sweet! A medical excuse to eat my very favorite food!

And when we got home the day, quite literally, got crappier. Walker decided my messy diaper smelled interesting and while Mama was in the other room taking care of me, he decided to investigate. Mama made this picture black and white to spare you guys a little. Trust me when I tell you it was ***guh-ross!***


See, that's my "Eww gross!" face.
Mama says she is going to bed early and hopes tomorrow is much less crappy!

1 comment:

Caroline Lamar said...

Oh boy. Sorry you had such a "crappy" day. I really hope today is better!

And you mom is right A.J., you shouldn't say crap. ; )