Friday, January 8, 2010

01.08.10: My Life as Eczema Boy

Hi guys, A.J. here.
Is it chilly where you are? It seems like everyone have cold weather these days and Wisconsin is no exception.

In addition to making it tougher to take me outside, the cold weather also makes my skin very itchy! Mama and Daddy do their best to put lots and lots of moisturizing ointment on me, but it only helps a little bit. So it looks like I'll be spending the winter dealing with this itchy rash and Mama will spend all winter losing track of how many times a day she says, "A.J. DON'T SCRATCH!"

This afternoon Mama decided to take some pictures of me and post them without editing out all of my red patches and scratches. I'm still pretty cute, right?

Teething makes my eczema rash worse, so I always have very rosy cheeks.

Here I am checking to see if Mama can take pictures and say "A.J. DON'T SCRATCH" at the same time. She can.
Yet another scratching outtake. I also think this will be my album cover if I ever decide to pursue a career in rap music.

So there you go. Now you know what I look like when Mama doesn't spend lots of time on the computer trying to make my scratches go away!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Itchy or not, still so stinking cute!

justem said...

This is my favorite post ever. A) Because I am so going to make you a cape with a big E for Eczema Boy on it. B) Because I totally called the rapper pose before you did. ;) ;)
You are too cute Mr. AJ.