Tuesday, February 2, 2010

02.02.10: Weekend Catch Up


Hey guys! A.J. here!
Sorry I haven't been around much the past couple of days.
Mama, Daddy and I had a busy weekend.
That picture up there? Well that's me trying to figure out how my jumper works.
I was "looking under the hood" if you will.

Mama caught me! She wonders if I am going to like to fix cars when I grow up.


Speaking of growing up, I think I am big enough to feed myself now.
The problem is, the spoon doesn't make into my mouth very often. Personally, I don't think it's a problem. Being messy is fun!

Having fun is pretty tiring! Mama snapped this picture of me when I fell asleep on the living room floor. One minute I was rolling around, playing with my toys and my mama and the next thing I knew I was out cold, napping in the middle of the living room.
It was a nice change of pace for me, but Mama says I really should be napping in my crib.

That Mama. She needs to loosen up!

No comments: