Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September is here!

Hi guys, AJ here!

Mama says she can't believe it's already September. This is the month I turn three months old! It's also the month of my daddy's birthday AND my first plane trip to Colorado. We are all very excited about the month ahead.

Our first day of September was pretty boring. I spent a lot of time in my swing while Mama tried to get some editing done. While I was swinging, Mama decided to take a picture so everyone can see how much I am growing and changing every day.

Here I am in the swing when I was just about 2 weeks old:

Now, here's what I looked like swinging this afternoon at almost 12 weeks old:

Pretty crazy, huh? I'm really getting to be a big boy. Ignore those scratches on my face please. My fingernails grow quickly and sometimes I scratch myself before Mama gets a chance to trim them!

Okay, time for a quick snack before bed!
Night!

1 comment:

justem said...

I can't believe he is three months old. We need to hang out more. I miss you guys!!