Friday, August 28, 2009

Just Ducky

Hi Peeps! (Peeps...ducks...get it?)

AJ here... Just checking in to let you all know that everything is fine here in the jungle. We're still working on find a routine.

Well, actually, I think our routine is just fine as it is. I wake up, mama feeds me, then we play, then I sleep in her arms, then I wake up when she tries to put me down for a nap, then I eat and play some more. Sounds great right? Mama seems to think she needs to "get things done" and that I need to "nap in my crib" but I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what she's talking about.

I mean really...look at how cute I am all wrapped up in my ducky towel. Why on earth would she want to put me in my crib when I'm clearly quite comfortable sleeping in her arms?

So, if you're checking the blog for updates, or waiting for an email or a phone call from my mama....please be patient. She can only do so much in those 15 minutes I will sit in my bouncy chair.

Love,
AJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure I will understand this better in ~6 weeks. :) Hope all is well.