Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My First Labor Day Weekend!

Hey everyone! A.J. here...

Being an almost three month old, I didn't really know what Labor Day weekend was all about. Here are a few things I can now tell you about holiday weekends.

It means:
  • An extra day at home with Daddy.
  • A smaller crowd at the Farmers Market (and no Auntie Barb...so sad)
  • Lots of editing for Mama since Daddy was around to hang out with me.
Here are some pictures from my first three day weekend:

Saturday, we went to the Farmers Market without Auntie Barb (SAD!) The market was pretty quiet since a lot of people were out of town for the holiday. I was also bummed that Daddy refused to share his fresh hot donuts with me. They smelled really yummy!

Sunday I had a fun date with my Auntie Trish. Mama and Daddy had an engagement session to shoot, so I spent the morning with Auntie Trish and Lauren. I had so much fun that when I got home I had something to eat and then slept for almost three hours!
Monday was my extra day with Daddy (it came at a good time, since he's going to be on a business trip for most of this week!). Since I'm getting to be such a big boy, we all went to Babies R Us to buy me a special chair so I can learn to sit up! Mama took some pictures while I tried it out:
I'm still a little wobbly, but I'm really excited about looking at the world from the upright position!
Mama also took some other pictures of Daddy and I playing together. Mama says please excuse the piles of laundry on the couch. There was lots of cleaning going on this weekend too!

I bet you didn't know I was SUPER BABY!!!

That's about all I have to share today. Auntie Barb is coming over for dinner since Daddy is out of town. I hear the girls are having stuffed chicken breasts and Greek Salad. I have a feeling they are not planning to share with me. It's rough being the baby!

Love,
A.J.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Dear AJ,
I need to babysit you sometime. I'm starting to worry that Aunt Trish has babysat you a few times and I haven't at all.