Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another Week and More Pictures

Hi guys. A.J. here!
Did you know it's already August?
Mom says summer is really flying by and she can't believe I'm going to be 8 weeks old tomorrow.

Want to see what we've been up to around here? Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks...


Mom says this is her new favorite picture of me even though it's a little blurry. I call this my "KISS audition face"

Also on Mom's "favorite picture list": pictures of me showing off my newly discovered smile

Here I am smiling because I kept Mom up all night and she looks very tired.
And here I am smiling because Mom is about to feed me some breakfast. I'm a growing boy you know!
And here I am smiling because I'm wearing my miracle onesie that was made just for me. I'm trying not to let it go to my head.

In between smiling, I've been doing some other things too...
I took a trip up to Green Bay to say goodbye to my favorite weekend morning anchor, Jenn Karlman. Apparently not even my cuteness was enough to keep her from moving to San Diego!
I also entertained Daddy by letting him take pictures of me while Mom was trying on some jeans at the store.
A boy can only stand the camera for so long you know!

I also entertained my Auntie Trish, who apparently really really likes to hold babies. We had a special date on Sunday while Mom and Dad went to go shoot an engagement session.
I also entertained the girls at Sam's baby shower. Every ladies only event needs a token male guest right?
And finally, I entertained Mom with my funny faces while waiting in line at Woodmans. I may take up a lot of room in the cart, but Mom says I make grocery shopping a lot more fun.

Now you're all caught up on my week. I'll be back with more pictures and more stories to tell soon.

1 comment:

justem said...

I love the shopping cart shot! :) I usually am talking and singing and making faces at the baby when we shop, and thus receiving many looks from other shoppers!!