Saturday, January 16, 2010

1.16.10: Movin to the Country...


I'm gonna eat me a lot of peaches.

Hi guys, A.J. here. I'll be honest. I don't really know what the title means. We're not moving to the country. But Mama fed me peaches for the first time this morning and all day she's been walking around the house singing, "I'm movin to the country I'm gonna eat me a lot of peaches." and "Peaches come in a can, they were put there by a man in a factory downtown."

All I know is that my peaches did not come from a can, and they were put in my mouth by my mama not by some man in a factory. And I LIKED THEM! And, most importantly as far as my mama is concerned, I did not swell up like a balloon or break out in hives. No peach allergy in this house. You know she's a little crazy about this allergy thing now. I think she might be reading food labels for me until I graduate high school.

In case you were wondering, which you probably aren't, sweet potatoes and peaches make the contents of my diaper turn orange. I think Mama finds this a little disturbing.

No comments: