Friday, January 15, 2010

1.15.10: Caption This Photo


A. What?? Mama has updated this blog every day for more than two weeks and hardly anybody leaves comments??
B. What?? Daddy is making pancakes and sausage for breakfast tomorrow and I don't get any??
C. What?? Mama rented UP from the redbox this morning and she's not going to watch it until after I'm in bed??

Happy Friday everyone! Here's to a "balmy" weekend in NE Wisconsin. I think we're going to get close to 40! Break out the shorts and fire up the grill.
Okay, we probably won't do either, but it's possible it will be warm enough to take down the Christmas lights.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Two things:
1. I loved Up. Ken and I still quote it. "I hid under the porch because I love you."
2. They talked about the warm temperatures out here on the news tonight and specifically told people to get out and take down their Christmas decorations since it was going to be so nice.

:)

Barb said...

Hanging my head in shame. I read and don't comment.

Sorry, little friend.