Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Catching up on Photos

Good News...AJ has decided maybe it's not too terrible to nap in the crib this morning. That gives me an hour or so to catch up on my to do list. And near the top of that list was to post some more pictures of the little guy over the past few weeks.

So in no particular order, I present the past 3 weeks of life with AJ:

Walker and AJ chilling after a long day of driving their mama crazy. Please note AJ is sporting nothing but a diaper. That boy LOVES to be nekkid.
Sleeping through Luke's first birthday party. Believe it or not he wasn't the youngest guest. There was a baby 5 days younger there too!
Wishing everyone a happy 4th of July.
First date with his long distance girlfriend Miri. As you can see, AJ came on a little strong and Miri had to tell him to "talk to the hand"
With his future mother in law? :)
Mama and baby courtesy of Auntie Em.

Chilling out on his cool playmat from the WBIR folks. Please note the cool onesie from Auntie Em. Proof that my son does in fact own clothing that doesn't have monkeys on it.
A look I expect to see a lot more of in the coming months. "Mom why is that camera in my face AGAIN?"

Checking himself out in the mirror. It's so cool to watch him discover things.
I think he looks like his Uncle Stephen in this one.
Thanks for the reminder buddy. :)
One month old birthday celebration at Dairy Queen. Blizzards for everyone...except AJ.
"My momma is so mean. She made me wear a hat AND socks to the farmers market just because it was a little chilly outside!"
The farmers market is boring when Aunt Barb isn't with us!

And on that note, Mama is off to hop in the shower while AJ is still sleeping. More pictures to come soon! Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

justem said...

He is already starting to change! It goes by so fast!!!! Cant' wait to see you guys again, hopefully August 5th!!!

Unknown said...

Great pictures and blog. Your Grandma Joan told me new pictures were posted so I had to check you out. My you are a handsome young man! She is so proud of you loves scrapping with your pictures.
Grandma's Scrappin' Buddy - Sandi