Friday, December 5, 2008

12 down, 28 to go

This week we reached the big 12 week milestone! I think I was kind of hoping I'd wake up on the morning of week 12 suddenly feeling awesome, with no morning sickness, no heartburn, and no "so tired I can barely keep my eyes open exhaustion"

No such luck. At least not yet, anyway. But I'm holding out hope!

It seems Monkey enjoyed thanksgiving in utero, judging by the fact that he let me keep both dinner and pie afterwards down. Monkey once again affirmed my guess that he's a boy by making me terribly sick during Black Friday. Boys are genetically predisposed to hate shopping!

But male or female, Monkey still came home with a little present to put under the tree.

Our next doctors appointment is next Wednesday, with another ultrasound the week after.

I'll post new pictures when we get them!

1 comment:

justem said...

How come you are having another ultrasound?? Everything is good right??

Can't wait to see you and the monkey...well...the belly holding the monkey in person next week!!

Hope you are feeling better very SOON!!